OK I got the fireworks.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

komi hunter:
Are we meeting on Laborday weekend??? If so Who and Where????I picked up a couple things of sparklers and am ready for some fun.

I thought you got fireworks??? Sparklers aren't fireworks but they do start a fire quickly. One way or the other I am diving Labor Day weekend.

komi hunter:
Where are we going? Actually I bought about $200 worth of the good stuff :D :D I am thinking it may only be a couple of us.I think Hoosier and MJ is in and maybe Landlocked me and you.

I'm about 60% right now.....I'll let you know.
Did you get any rockets or mortors?

Brian,

Thanks for your doing this.... :)

Of course, we will be there......

BTW, you don't dive at BS anymore. I was at BS yesterday though....

komi hunter:
Where are we going? Actually I bought about $200 worth of the good stuff :D :D I am thinking it may only be a couple of us.I think Hoosier and MJ is in and maybe Landlocked me and you.

All but 100% that I will be there. I won't be diving Monday but might camp out Sunday night, depending upon who else is there. I have a parade and dinner to go to on Monday so diving is out.

BTW Brian,, AOW has been canceled.

So that is 4 and a possible!! cool! did you see Sept scuba diving mag???? WOW !!!!! Makes me want to dive!!!

crpntr133:
All but 100% that I will be there. I won't be diving Monday but might camp out Sunday night, depending upon who else is there. I have a parade and dinner to go to on Monday so diving is out.

BTW Brian,, AOW has been canceled.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom