Ohio wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also with a glove and ring system your hands wont get wet either. I got a feelling that will be Gnats next purchase.

You know it! I am definitely adding dry gloves to my suit next fall!

can anyone suggest a starter dry set then?

can anyone suggest a starter dry set then?

Give Mike a call at Dive Right in Scuba 815-267-8400........he can help you out greatly and answer all of your questions without the bs... His shop has several manufactures, types of drysuits, and not to mention probably the best deals around right now....

can you suggest a dry suit comparable in price to a wet suit?

Call Deep Fathom Supply in Seattle WA. I don't have their number handy but you can find it online or through information.

A few years back I bought a really tough commercial neoprene drysuit called Teknodiver Super Duty Commercial. It was a line they brought in from Italy. I paid $900 for the suit and $60 for a separate hood. Everything is really heavy duty. The seals are neoprene and the zipper is a back zip and is also very heavy duty. I dove it for three years and never had an issue.
Recently I went back to a wetsuit, but as far as drysuits go I was very happy with it.

For those here in Columbus Ohio, Aqua Immersion ordered my last two custom dry suits. They also supplied me with both DUI dry gloves and Diving Concept's ring quick-disconnect system dry gloves. They were the cheapest shop around that actually had the the gloves in stock to try on and then they taught me how to install them. I know they sell DUI, Diving Concepts and another guy was buying a DiveRite suit but they may sell more, not really sure.

Im not from Ohio but I know it gets cold there..Go with the Typhoon drysuit from Dive right in Scuba for $599 in the previous post. That is an excellent deal.
Yes get a drysuit, I bought a 7mm wetsuit years ago,wore it 1 year and its been hanging in my closet ever since I bought my drysuit. I also have a 3mm wetsuit for those days when the waters too warm for a drysuit or for going down south.
The 7mm wetsuit is for sale if anyone wants it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom