Oh, Cerulean, where art thou?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cortez

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone heard of something happening to Dive Cerulean. The web-site, Dive Cerulean has been deactivated, for what appears to be billing reasons and neither of their phones are connected anymore...

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks.

cortez:
Has anyone heard of something happening to Dive Cerulean. The web-site, Dive Cerulean has been deactivated, for what appears to be billing reasons and neither of their phones are connected anymore...

Any info would be helpful.

Thanks.

You might get more answers in the Kentucky forum. Want me to move this?

James

I will try to get ahold of my LDS owner. I had mentioned to her about the website being down, and she was going to call dave at home sometime this week to set up a basic openwater course with him. If I find out I will post back. If not, I have his cell number and I will try to call him myself.

James Goddard:
You might get more answers in the Kentucky forum. Want me to move this?

James

James,

If you want to move it, feel free. I know there are plenty of KY divers that surf this forum as well so I figured I'd have a bigger reach here. But do as you see fit.

Terry

Desa:
I will try to get ahold of my LDS owner. I had mentioned to her about the website being down, and she was going to call dave at home sometime this week to set up a basic openwater course with him. If I find out I will post back. If not, I have his cell number and I will try to call him myself.

Any information have or can get would be helpful.

Thanks,

Terry

cortez:
James,

If you want to move it, feel free. I know there are plenty of KY divers that surf this forum as well so I figured I'd have a bigger reach here. But do as you see fit.

Terry

No, it was an offer not a judgement. If you feel this is the best place to ask so be it :D.

James

Talked to my LDS owner. She talked to David earlier this week. Everything is same as last year as far as prices. He plans on opening on weekends in April. If you have a class or enough divers, he will open up on weekends now. If you need is number, send me a PM. (if you have one of his business cards, the number changed when he and Cindy moved last year)

What about the web site? Is it going to be back up soon, or not at all? I would like to browse the web site and check it out before I just packed up and headed out to Kentucky.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom