Ogden Point on Sat April 22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I could fly up there, I'd join you...Dove breakwater 2 years ago. The walk out to the entry point was interesting with 34 lbs of lead, and record setting high temps. It was nice to hit the 50F degree water! 2 dives, both were really nice.
Have a great time!

Darnold9999:
Your forgetting the enticing experience of being wrapped in two layers of thick rubber, the excellent workout you get carrying 35# of lead back and forth to the beach, the exhilarating rush you get when the water hits your forehead doing mask removal drills and my favorite the 6 foot vis during spring rains.

Who wouldn't want to learn up here????

yeah, who wouldn't? :D

Great dive yesterday, thanks naclydogg for the tour. Had forgotten the treck out the breakwater all geared up. Getting too old to hump 80 odd # of gear that far - then back in full sun.

Brought back all kinds of memories - lots and lots of swimming scallops, a couple of wolf eels and nudi's everywhere. Whish I could figure out how to get my camera to give me a good pic of these creatures. Love finding them, but either out of focus or over exposed. Does give me an excuse to go diving though so I WILL keep trying!

IMG_00235.JPG

IMG_00121.JPG

IMG_00272.JPG

greatwhitepike:
Holy those pics turned out better than any I have taken yet you must at least be using some decent gear.

Your not seeing the ones that got away:D This is the SeaLife DC500 with strobe which does make it pretty easy to take OK pictures. I may have to go to SLR to get the control I want - we will see. It is fun to experiment and digital is so easy to play with. No developing costs.

swankenstein:
That last one of the wolfeel and kelp greenling together should be framed. You must have quick reflexes.
Thanks for the kind words. I wish, he/she just swam into the picture as I pushed the shutter. Sometimes you get lucky.

Good photographs. I like the third pic too.

Back
Top Bottom