Official Spring MEGAdive 24-26 April Thread!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken, are you cooking?

i'm trying to figure out how many bottles of Tums to bring along

I might have a 6 person tent i can bring we shall see

Shelly & I will be there.
We will bring potato salad, burgers, and
some breakfast stuff for those
imfamous MegaDive omelettes.
Looking forward to this event again.

I sure hope that the rest of
"the usual suspects"
will make an appearence.

Checking to see how many light sticks
I have on hand for the Galaxy dive.

Well , THIS USUAL SUSPECT WILL BE THERE WITH BELLS ON !!!! :D
Count me in for chips , soda , brats and general food stuffs...

YAHOO !!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Good timing too on the dates...Give the rivers up here a chance to drop a bit. Sante Fe looks OK for now.

JEANO BEANO is a GO !!!!

Andy: IS THAT YOU ??? !!!!! (jump up and down)

As far as diving goes , I don't dive a rebreather...
Very beat up set of doubles.
And if people CAN STOOP to my level , I would be honored to dive with them.

Beano of Baggins

P.S. Oh guys , if you need help with reserving the Roost , money wise , please PM me and we will work something out. (WINK)
I think everyone has such FUN over there so ... You know the drill ... (DOUBLE WINK)

Ken, are you cooking?

i'm trying to figure out how many bottles of Tums to bring along

Just bring the Patron, that way when you wake up all :vomit: you won't care what's it from :D

it's not that direction i'm worried about

Andy: IS THAT YOU ??? !!!!! (jump up and down)

woot woot!!!

:fruit:

not looking good for us right now, but i'll try a bit of english on the schedule & see if i can tweak it. doubtful, though - new job... :(

'cause i'd sure love to be there, and y'all would love to hear jameson count to 10.

Here's the deal, someone reserved the pavilion at turkey roost before I got a chance to; but according to Cathy they will only be there for part of the afternoon. Cathy is gonna see if she cant move the other people to a different pavilion, but in case she cant I have some choices for y'all:

1) deal with it
2) camp on the other side of devil's so we can have a pavilion to ourselves (and not be to terribly far away from it)
3) camp at turkey roost, but reserve the pavilion next to the main parking lot at devil's

4) Camp at Turkey Roost and make our own pavillion :)

not looking good for us right now, but i'll try a bit of english on the schedule & see if i can tweak it. doubtful, though - new job... :(

'cause i'd sure love to be there, and y'all would love to hear jameson count to 10.

And we could teach him a puppy says "Mooo MOOO," a kitty says "oink oink" and a sheep says "Andy." :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

correction - a sheep says 'andy, noooo...'

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom