Official Ginnie Springs Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was great meeting you all and meeting many again.
David, thanks for letting me use your ice box and the tank transport.
Roxanne, thanks for the great cooking job.
Jean, why did you need so many spare reels in the ballroom? :D
And I want the lyrics for the blue fins song. :rofl3:
Jenny, now I know, it was Hermit Crab :D I was close with Crab and I love the choice of your shoes.
There was also Mike on side mount.

WHERE ARE THE PICTURES?

You know you have class when you see a fellow diver wearing the same shoes!! Whoo Hoo!

100_0992.jpg

100_0952.jpg

100_0976.jpg

100_0943.jpg

We need pictures of the "Bride of Swamp Thing"!!!

Jim where are they? :)

Sorry folks. Long drive to Atlanta yesterday, and early flight to Houston this morning. I haven't had a chance to play with the camera yet. Hopefully I will be back tomorrow night and can download the pics and post. I am supposed to fly out of here Wednesday, but I am going to try to reschedule my flight for tomorrow afternoon.

Had a blast with everyone.

BTW, did anyone find my Halcyon mask? If not, I need to replace it before this weekend. Thanks!

Hey there.
It was great to see everybody again, and to meet all the new friends as well.
I got a few pictures up HERE

I didn't get nearly as many as usual (almost as many of the snakes as people), and only 1 picture of the galaxy dive came out even semi-viewable.

Hope everyone enjoyed the whip, and I'll see you again at the next great ScubaBoard Adventure...that I make it to.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom