For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Eric,thanks for the great work and sharing your knowledge. Would love a medium polished SS (standard wedge) if you have one in stock. I’m 5’7”, so could also probably go a small if there’s only smalls left. I hear you on both the SS pricing and shipping; understand completely if orders are still on pause at the moment. Regards, Brontë
Seal’s Watersports (707) 542-3100 in Santa Rosa, CA still has one polished standard weight medium with a heavy wedge on the shelf. I saw it last time I was there and that was last Thursday.
I do not have anything left and I have no date to give you when there will be more.

Seal’s Watersports (707) 542-3100 in Santa Rosa, CA still has one polished standard weight medium with a heavy wedge on the shelf. I saw it last time I was there and that was last Thursday.
I do not have anything left and I have no date to give you when there will be more.
Thanks, Eric, much appreciated, will give Seal’s a buzz. Cheers, Brontë

Hi Eric, I'd like to get on the list for a small stainless. Or, how much will the thinner one weigh? I am a small female 5'4" currently using the Diverite travel stainless with the sharp corners (ouch).

No heresy possible with this plate...the operative term is Freedom. ;-)

(Apologies if this has been answered)

About how much does a freedom plate cost? Lets say shipped to Texas? Has anyone used them with a sidemount setup/wing?

(Apologies if this has been answered)

About how much does a freedom plate cost? Lets say shipped to Texas? Has anyone used them with a sidemount setup/wing?
Eric isn’t making them anymore.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom