For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got one!!!
What harness and tank bands do you guys recommend?
I recommend just a simple one piece harness and make sure the crotch strap is of softer material. You can buy kits or put one together from components purchased at your LDS. I like any of the tank bands where the cam hardware part is made out of stainless. There are those latching types too that are quite nice.

Still taking orders? Waiting list open? Id like to get on the list for one medium and one small . Steel for both. Thanks
Tom
Hi Tom,
I have plates in stock if you want to go ahead with your order.
I have a small satin finish in stock and the only mediums I have are the premium polished units.
The satins go for $200 and the polished plates go for $250.
The small could be polished up if you wanted both of them the same.
I also have both standard and heavy wedges to go with those of you like. The standards are $35 and the heavies are $45
Plus shipping.
What wings do you plan to use?
Thanks
Eric

Thats great thanks. The unpolished small plate is fine as is with a standard wedge please. And Id like the medium plate and heavy wedge.

i think I have a dgx wing laying around but will likely order some from VDH once they are back in stock.

So 235$ + 295$ —— 530$ total? Shipping to 39459?
whats the best way to pay you?

Saturday I ordered 2 medium plates from Seals Watersports. I've been wanting one and figured that ordering from the store would help Eric proceed with getting established in retail. I'm fine with paying a bit more to support growing his business and lessening the load with each customer. That said, I noticed in post #595 that the only mediums are the polished. I'd be happy to pay Seals a bit more for those if possible, they look cool.

Saturday I ordered 2 medium plates from Seals Watersports. I've been wanting one and figured that ordering from the store would help Eric proceed with getting established in retail. I'm fine with paying a bit more to support growing his business and lessening the load with each customer. That said, I noticed in post #595 that the only mediums are the polished. I'd be happy to pay Seals a bit more for those if possible, they look cool.
Thank you for purchasing those plates from Seal’s, they are good people. The plates you are getting from them are polished and are set up with heavy wedges. It’s all top of the line.
In fact dive shops will only be carrying premium polished plates.
Satin plates are only available through me on the internet.... For now anyway.

Eric,
Would you happen to have a small ss satin in stock? Also, if you could educate me on what the "wedges" do, I would greatly appreciate it.

-Josh

EDIT: I figured it out, disregard the wedge question. Sign me up for a Small SS Satin plate with a standard wedge. Thanks Eric!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom