For Sale Official Freedom Plate List: Please respond here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not have anything left and I have no date to give you when there will be more.
Eric isn’t making them anymore.
Whoa, Nelly! Eric said he doesn’t have a “date” for future product, NOT that he “ isn’t making them anymore”!
Stainless price will hopefully go down, and shipping resume to normal.

Just to :gas:, I need to say that I got to finally assemble and dive my "extra-long" plate @Eric Sedletzky made for me. Wow was that nice!

Worked really well with my OxyCheq 30# and my double hose.

Thank you sir! You are an artist, and know what a single tank BP should be like! :thumb:

Plate manufacturing has been put on hold for now until stainless prices calm down.
This is a side hobby business for me anyway, so until prices stabilize it’s just not worth it right now to continue.
@Eric Sedletzky so if we are on the waiting list, are we still good to go once you are able to resume? Thanks for the update. I been logging in occasionally to see if I'd have one for Sept Cozumel trip.

@Eric Sedletzky so if we are on the waiting list, are we still good to go once you are able to resume? Thanks for the update. I been logging in occasionally to see if I'd have one for Sept Cozumel trip.
Yes, everyone is still on the list and when things start up you will be called in order.
I do not have an idea yet of when I will resume doing plates since my ‘Quality Hand Painted Signs and Pinstriping” business is absolutely nuts right now.
Part of the reason is because nobody hand paints anymore and demand is through the roof. I must have a knack for picking those types of businesses.
I have big rig jobs stacked up like cordwood right now so that’s what I’m doing. My brain can only hold so much pressure.

demand is through the roof

Not a bad thing at all! Would love to jump on the list for whenever you're able to get back to making plates!
- Medium steel plate, polished, with rail bracket and wedge

Would also love to jump on the list. Too many people saying good things about this for me to not give it a try.

Defo want a small plate, aluminum if you're making them. Any other bells and whistles as well haha

Would also love to jump on the list. Too many people saying good things about this for me to not give it a try.

Defo want a small plate, aluminum if you're making them. Any other bells and whistles as well haha
How tall are you or the person this is intended for?
I’m working on a new design right now that is 13” tall (very short) for very short people or kids, but it has 11” center holes and it will have some sort of STA (haven’t designed it yet), but the idea is to make it work with any wing that has 11” center holes. The prototype will be made out of aluminum but the final product (if it works) will be stainless.
It will need to be thoroughly tested before it goes out, but if it works it will be a big breakthrough for small people.
Short plates are a unicorn, so I’ve heard.

I’m working on a new design right now that is 13” tall (very short) for very short people or kids, but it has 11” center holes and it will have some sort of STA (haven’t designed it yet), but the idea is to make it work with any wing that has 11” center holes. The prototype will be made out of aluminum but the final product (if it works) will be stainless.
It will need to be thoroughly tested before it goes out, but if it works it will be a big breakthrough for small people.
I'm 5'7" but my gf is 5'2" if she would be a good guinea pig

Eric,
I'd be interested in an extra-small model - aluminum or thin ss. It doesn't matter to me. My little boy is growing fast, and I also have some nephews that are in the 12-yr old range who'd be a perfect fit. No rush. I realize you'll have them when you have them, so just let me know whenever. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom