Official 7th Annual Venice Beach Turkey Fry Thread Sponsored by Scuba Quest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have truck, will haul! :)

If Dana would like I have folding chairs and tables here as well. Maybe 10-15 of them and since she has a truck it would help me out some. What do you think ? ~~~Babe~~~

Have truck, will haul! :)

Done!!! And I think that is all we will need for tables and chairs (Scott,Bill,FB). I know I am going to bring my regular beach chair but a few chairs to sit at the dinner tables would be great.

FB, What size are ye tables?

I realize I've waited kinda long to decide and declare what we were bringing, but there was some uncertainty if we were gonna make it. We'll be bringing 1 turkey and $$$$ for oil.

I realize I've waited kinda long to decide and declare what we were bringing, but there was some uncertainty if we were gonna make it. We'll be bringing 1 turkey and $$$$ for oil.

Sweet! Thanks Mike. See you there.

I feel bad missing it this year. Last year was a blast. But I will be in New Mexico celebration with my Air Force son. After that I may night see him for four years since they are sending him to Japan for four years. I hope I can attend next years festivitis. Have fun everyone!!

If Dana would like I have folding chairs and tables here as well. Maybe 10-15 of them and since she has a truck it would help me out some. What do you think ? ~~~Babe~~~

Updated.

Going to try and see if we can make it or not, also may have a few people coming this year.... I will be back....

Going to try and see if we can make it or not, also may have a few people coming this year.... I will be back....

:yelclap:

I need to be tallying up what we have so far. Also need to be calling Justin at ScubaQuest. Hrmmm, me best get hoppin'. :bounce2:

CD, I just spoke to FB and she will also be bringing corn souffle. Also you can remove Skuba Girl/Susie from the roster. Thanks. :)

@SharkWatcher, Was just talking to FB and remembered a funny story... Remember last year when you walked with me up to Sharky's so I could rinse off? I do. I remember the confusion, followed by a look of relief, on your face when you were staring at my wetsuit...:rofl3:

@ SharkBaite - What did ya find out sir?

Done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom