October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will be diving with Tres Pelicanos at least Oct 18-20 (staying 17th-22nd)
I usually don't warn people here. I like to surprise the other divers and see if they moan. :silly:

Fast trip. I'd dive the 21st too, as long as I have the 18 hour SI before flying suggested by DAN.

I usually don't warn people here. I like to surprise the other divers and see if they moan. :silly: Fast trip. I'd dive the 21st too, as long as I have the 18 hour SI before flying suggested by DAN.
Yep, buddy and I have a little vacation left, I got the flights using miles, and the dates worked out. He's getting back into the water after a while (just finished his scuba refresher course) so we'll play it by ear. Flight out isn't until 3:45pm so could definitely do the 21st.

:cheerleader:The 2015 October List :cheerleader:

Mstevens +2
, Sept 25 – Oct 4, staying at home (Casa Suzana), diving with Deep Blue
Dirty-Dog +2, Sept 30 - Oct 7, staying at Sabor, diving with Aldora
dfrancos +2, Oct 1 – 5, staying at Casa del Mar, Diving with Cozumel Aquatic Sports
D2H2, Oct 7 – 17, staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Aldora
Willmann_NC +1, Oct 10 – 17, staying at Cozumel Palace, Diving with Martin
Kixy1 +1, Oct 10 – 24, staying at Hotel B, diving TBD
backprop +1, Oct 17 – 22, staying somewhere , diving with Tres Pelicanos
Karloss and Brodydog, Oct 17 – 24, staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Tres Pelicanos
morecowbells +3, Oct 17 – 24, staying at Residencias Reef, diving with Bottom Time Divers
:banana:Scubaboard and friends (Sallye and...?) dinner at El Moro! Tuesday, October 20th, time TBD:cheers:

Scubasteve1950 and Terry, Oct 21 – 31, staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Tres Pelicanos
jbjclj (Jay) and Cheryl, Oct 25 - Nov 23, staying at Casa Mexicana and Cozumel Palace, diving with Tres Pelicanos
Bubbles below, +5, Oct 27, private charter?
CoasterFreak, Oct 27 – Nov 1, staying at Iberostar, diving TBD
Mr & Mrs. Jayfarmlaw, Oct 31 – Nov 5, spending evenings at Thirsty Cougar, diving with a ‘Blue’ OP?
Lou, Oct 31 – Nov 8, staying at Sunscape Sabor, diving with Bottom Time Divers

I will definitely mark this on my calendar. We may be doing a twilight/night dive on that day, but if not, will join everyone:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom