October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brodydog and myself Casa Mexicana and Tres Pelicanos Oct. 17-24.
Hey! I think I dove with you and Brodydog in Roatan (CCV) a few years back... I was with my friend Kari?I may see you again! I'll be on The Isle Oct 10-24 with my husband Scott. Just plane tickets so far (last minute deal!), be nailing down the rest soon. :)~Debra

Hey! I think I dove with you and Brodydog in Roatan (CCV) a few years back... I was with my friend Kari?I may see you again! I'll be on The Isle Oct 10-24 with my husband Scott. Just plane tickets so far (last minute deal!), be nailing down the rest soon. :)~Debra

Yea, look us up.

Yep, that was us. Maybe we can meet up and swap dive stories since we last saw each other. Love bumping into divers from previous trips.

We will definitely meet up! Looking forward to it :)
Proclaim a meet up! Nobody's doing that, either....

Sorry, Carnival Magic diving w Sand Dollars group of 6 divers on Oct 26. I'm hoping we get our own boat especially when all of us have our own gears and have 100+ dives. This is our first cruise dive and they're afraid they will missed the boat.

Sorry, Carnival Magic diving w Sand Dollars group of 6 divers on Oct 26. I'm hoping we get our own boat especially when all of us have our own gears and have 100+ dives. This is our first cruise dive and they're afraid they will missed the boat.

I see a Carnival Glory on 26 Oct in port from 800 AM to 500 PM. That is a long day and I would not be concerned about missing the boar.

Dive with Martin is next door if that helps logistics.

Have you contacted a place like Aldora that does a beach stop and ask them about the timing?

With 6 divers and it being the slow season most OP’s could arrange for a private charter. Many ops do not cater to the Cruise ship trade because the arrival and departure times do not sync with their normal schedules but with a charter (which usually goes for about the 6X individual diver price or less) you can adjust it your specific schedule. As an additional bonus you would not be locked into a dual novice dive schedule, which I understand the sometimes occurs on the cruise ship booked dive excursions.

Does Sand Dollar run small boats for cruisers? I think they usually just go out on the big ones...I highly recommend you find a charter or an op that takes cruisers regularly. You are not going to miss the boat. I think the people who do that in cozumel are the kinds who got so drunk they forgot they were on a boat. (We are going on the Magic next week. Cannot wait! Our last Coz cruise was triumph. PM me if you'd like a recommendation for an op. The one we use delays her departure time to accommodate cruisers even if they don't charter)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom