October Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We'll be there the 24th-28th staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Dive Paradise on the fast boats.

October 29th through November 2nd. Casa Mexicana and Blue Project.

Gotta use those remaining 2014 vacation days !!!

Frank Storms + 7, Oct 24-Nov 2, Casa Mexicana and 3 P's.

Last edited:
NW_DiverDude (solo diver) - October 26th through November 5th - Hotel Cozumel / Dive Paradise
:goingdown:

*maybe we will be on the same boat for a few days gds1278

I will likely be on the island at some point in October to get fingerprinting done for my permanent residency application. Unfortunately, until they notify me of the appointment I won't know when. That may well mean no diving then either.

We will be there Oct 18-25th, Hotel Cozumel & Dive Paradise. You wouldn't know that it's the low season by the flights! They're pretty full.

You wouldn't know that it's the low season by the flights! They're pretty full.
If you are going through DFW, AA is running 7 flights a week direct to the island, verses 5 last year and they are all much fuller than last year. Earlier this week on Palancar I could see 25-30 boats on the southern dive sites, last year there was one day I only counted 6. Year over year it looks like Cozumel's dive ops will have a good 'off' season, provided something silly (like Pandemic hysteria) doesn't happen.

I will likely be on the island at some point in October to get fingerprinting done for my permanent residency application. Unfortunately, until they notify me of the appointment I won't know when. That may well mean no diving then either.

I'm on-island 18 October through 25 October 2014, staying at Casa Suzana, and not currently planning to dive.

Back
Top Bottom