October Not-Quite-So-MegaDive 2006 Oct. 27-29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yep, wonderful wonderful time! jameson & i enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. so good to see those of you i know, and meet those of you i didn't know. i kinda wish i had been there for saturday day, but i had a great time at the nacd convention, too. i'm glad they were on the same weekend.

thank you, everyone, for being you. :)

JahJahwarrior:
Someone with a yellow camera took a picture of two of me on the cleanup dive, I think near the beginning, it was before Ginnie Spring. I want to know who that was and I wouldn't mind seeing the picture....

I had my camera in the river and attempted underwater pics ... I hope they came out I will see later today and post all of mine and Sean's pice here. As well as send you one Jah Jah :wink:
Kim P

Sorry we couldnt make it guys, things come up and change plans once in a while. Should be good for the april dates (i dont seem to miss those as often!).

Sounds like you had a good party as always.

This was my first SB event and I had a completely awesome time! :D Thanks to Scuba Fool and JeanDiver for introducing me to the ballroom Friday night. Saturday, indeed, was fantastic. Thanks to the infamous Scuba_Jenny and H2Andy for being great dive buddies at the river cleanup. The Galaxy dive was very, very cool. :14: Fireside Saturday night partying with Conchs was a blast. Thanks to Bob "Andy" Dylan for the entertainment. And, of course, thanks to Deepseawolf for the great food. It was so great meeting such a great group of people and I plan to be at many more SB events in the future. :sappy:

Well, that was fun. :D

I seem to have forgotten to mention it at the time, but among the many bottles, cans, and items of clothing :eek: found along the bottom, I also found an unopened beer bottle. The bottle cap was rusted and encrusted, and the label was gone, so I couldn't tell what it was, but it was still apparently intact. Some poor tuber likely ended up far too sober, and all for the lack of proper beer recovery gear.

Anyway, had a great time. JJw, enjoy the whatever-that-was. I had no reason to keep it, as I'd never need it. I'm just glad I found it. It would've been annoying to discover it once I got back. (And as far as loaning a tank goes, tanks gotta get wet, y'know? I've even had opportunity to help wet down some nice big tanks for a friend, so I wouldn't begrudge anyone of the chance to return the favor.)

to those that have already posted pix... awesome! SFL, those look great! I still have to finish unpacking the truck but so far am not missing any gear. I'll know in about three hours.

Where's the Rum?

well, i sure had a blast and it was so great to see so many of you again and meet others

truly a great time ... i loved it!!

dude it was A BLAST

that's the best time i've had since that time with the sheep and the peanut butter... er... never mind....

i was so toasted when i went to bed i found this skeleton hand in there and it freaked me out, i'm like "THEY'RE KILLING MIDGETS!! RUN!!" but then i realized i wasn't a midget, so i went to bed

and what was with the gunfight early on Sunday?

HELLO? can't you tell i'm drunk and in a bad mood??????

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom