October Not-Quite-So-MegaDive 2006 Oct. 27-29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rum? What Rum?

Forgot to thank our Taxi Driver Dennis!!

In trying to get all the ScubaBoard names properly attached to their respective divers, I just clicked SFLDiver's profile, and I just have one question...

Are birthdays first-come-first-served or hand-me-down?

SFLDiver, BabyDuck, and myself, all with November 20th? (I hope it's hand-me-down, as I've only been around since '76.) :D

Well I think we can drop the "not-quite-so" part of this event.
This was another GREAT Mega-Dive and I want to thank everyone for your help in cleaning the river. YOU FOLKS ARE AWESOME
We had a great time meeting all the new people and making new friends.

David & Ken you guys did a great job once again and we are already looking forward to the spring event.

To those who attended we had a hell of a good time around the campfire and diving.
To those who could not make it we missed you.
To both groups above we hope to see you in the spring at the next MEGA-DIVE.

Why is the rum gone?:confused:

I know who has it, but I'm not saying!!!!!
(post 643) SNITCHED OUT!!!!!!

Sorry, my evil twin posted that!

Next order of business beyond the Turkey dive,...

Manatee Dive?
Some people had suggested that the manatee trip be moved from late 2006 to early 2007 AFTER the holidays. January, mid-month was suggested.
I have an event in February that is mandatory attendance for the few weekends prior. I would be willing to set something up for people if they wanted to do a manatee trip in February. My attendance would be improbable at this point. Then again, that could change. Or perhaps we could trick, I mean coerce,... er... intimidate,... I meant to say, ASK "2XFreeKegDiver" if he would like to arrange it. :eyebrow:

April Megadive?
As we have another Friday the 13th in April,...
I suggest that weekend being the tentative date!
It's easy to remember, and as I'm not a superstitious person,...
GAH! BLACK CAT!!!

... and for those who wondered where I got my light stick aka Wonderlight ...
http://www.airbuddy.com/wonderlight.htm

I make no profit from this posting.
No rabid river otters were tortured, killed, or subjected to political advertisements for this posting, yadda yadda yadda ...

hey, not bad at all!

the vis was not all there with all the silt being kicked up ... you did really well

Helllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo Everyone Man I Missed Another Mega Dive.... What About Turkey In Venice Without The Sand Blasting.....

H2Andy:
hey, not bad at all!

the vis was not all there with all the silt being kicked up ... you did really well

Agreed , with all of the Particulate in the water (did I say that?) :confused:
Those are very nice !!!
Hmmm... And we picked up a lot of Particulates too ... :D
(someone HAS to step forward and claim that tire)

Jeano Beano

H2Andy:
dude it was A BLAST

that's the best time i've had since that time with the sheep and the peanut butter... er... never mind....

i was so toasted when i went to bed i found this skeleton hand in there and it freaked me out, i'm like "THEY'RE KILLING MIDGETS!! RUN!!" but then i realized i wasn't a midget, so i went to bed

and what was with the gunfight early on Sunday?

HELLO? can't you tell i'm drunk and in a bad mood??????

GUNFIGHT??? :11: :11: :11:
Good think I missed that...

Yes , Andy "Robert Zimmerman" , you were spectacular!
I think we SHOULD make it a mission to get some lyrics etc for the next one.

Da Bean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom