October Not-Quite-So-MegaDive 2006 Oct. 27-29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grass skirts, lap dances, rum. Sounds like a good time. Hermit Crab and I may be in. Was gonna go to Voctoberfest, but it is too far to drive after work. So, *if* we go, it will be a late arrival on Friday night.

ScubaFool, it was agreed last spring that that site was the best, and we don't need no stinkin' pavillion.

Somebody bringing the cable ties for the tent, right? :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:

you guys

:shakehead

i tangle my reel on each and every dive, to such malevolent and noxious extremes, that a mere cable tie WILL NOT keep me in my tent ... for long

Scuba_Jenny:
Grass skirts, lap dances, rum. Sounds like a good time. Hermit Crab and I may be in. Was gonna go to Voctoberfest, but it is too far to drive after work. So, *if* we go, it will be a late arrival on Friday night.

ScubaFool, it was agreed last spring that that site was the best, and we don't need no stinkin' pavillion.

THIS time , I get to see what aftermaths Sunday morning brings....
Personally , I think shrinkwrap (LOTS AND LOTS OF IT) would have worked great too! :D

Da Beano

scubafool:
1 word for you.

Chiggers.

Chiggers rolled up in shrink rap? :D

Da Beano
AKA The Mad Shrinkrapper....

P.S. Now where is that 40 foot hair dryer ?

i thought the same thing about the spanish moss thongs, david. oh god, now i'm thinking like you - yikes! :wink:

You haff intafeead foh da last time! Zer vill be no shcooba doodles in da votter viss our otters dis year! Vee vill mail him to Columbia eef you intafeeah futha! Zee hast been vorned!

Signed,
General Chippendale
of the "Columbia Rabid River Otter Liberation Brigade"
Commander for the "Western Santa Fe River Alliance of Mammals and Reptiles"

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom