October Not-Quite-So-MegaDive 2006 Oct. 27-29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Comunique Number Uno:

Certain forces masquarading as the Otter Habitat National Organization (OHNO) have infiltrated the territory formerly know as "Ken Da Man's Turf".

We, the true representatives of OHNO hereby declare, swear, affirm, and otherwise pledge to fight until such time as no enemy remains defiling the territory formerly known as "Ken Da Man's Turf."

signed

Comandante Jimenez Escobeda "El Gringo Loco" Alvarez

Scubastud16:
so is this on?

Yup. Oct 27th, 28th, and 29th, at Ginnie Springs. The NACD will be holding a social there on Friday night, if anyone wants to hang out and talk to a bunch of half-crazed cave divers. I am still not sure of the details, but I am planning on a cleanup dive in the river on Saturday. An underwater pumpkin carving contest around dark Saturday night, followed by a night dive. Maybe some more diving on Sunday morning for those who don't have too much of a drive home. Hopefully, communal breakfasts in the mornings, kind of catch as catch can for the rest of the meals. Watch Matt dance around the fire in nothing but a Spanish moss thong :11: .

scubafool:
Yup. Oct 27th, 28th, and 29th, at Ginnie Springs. The NACD will be holding a social there on Friday night, if anyone wants to hang out and talk to a bunch of half-crazed cave divers. I am still not sure of the details, but I am planning on a cleanup dive in the river on Saturday. An underwater pumpkin carving contest around dark Saturday night, followed by a night dive. Maybe some more diving on Sunday morning for those who don't have too much of a drive home. Hopefully, communal breakfasts in the mornings, kind of catch as catch can for the rest of the meals. Watch Matt dance around the fire in nothing but a Spanish moss thong :11: .

Er , any limestone-covered-tunnel-pull-and-gliding scheduled?

Da Beano

NO! NOBODY CAN GO IF I CAN'T! where's the pouting smilie??

sigh. i hope y'all enjoy your stupid cave dives.

BabyDuck:
NO! NOBODY CAN GO IF I CAN'T! where's the pouting smilie??

sigh. i hope y'all enjoy your stupid cave dives.

:( :( :( :( :(

Da Beano

jeandiver:
Er , any limestone-covered-tunnel-pull-and-gliding scheduled?

Da Beano

I hope so...the skin has finally grown back on my finger tips after the first time.

thanks, jean. you've always got my back! :wink:

baby duck, YOU MUST COME! you don't want to miss this!

i'm bringing my homeys (nine cats), and only one of them is insane ... the rest are just nuts ...

so we should have a great time!

i am looking for cat babysitters. i think as the event organizer, Scubafool should volunteer for this duty.

and since you may not be diving, hey! you could be like sitter supervisor and whack anybody (Ken) who tries to get firsky with the girl cats

H2Andy:
i am looking for cat babysitters. i think as the event organizer, Scubafool should volunteer for this duty.

Are you taking applications for the cat sitter. :D I try to get my cat fixes where I can, since I am catless (I like to travel too much so I will stay that way), Bring photos of them to the Dry Tortugas trip so I can see your kids.

oh, i'm coming, andy. i paid for the nacd thing that weekend!

linda, my cat doesn't seem to mind when i travel. he's good that way - he doesn't hold grudges.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom