October Not-Quite-So-MegaDive 2006 Oct. 27-29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i might pay money to see you in a skirt, jean...do you even own one? :D

The ides of Bulla be changing yawl.. I believe there will be a way for the great Bulla clan to attend this year! :D

Jean - I'll letcha wear my skirt..er.. KILT! And I promise not to dive in it and scare the locals :)

CBulla:
Jean - I'll letcha wear my skirt..er.. KILT! And I promise not to dive in it and scare the locals :)

Please do, please do!:wink:

It would be great if you guys could make it up for the weekend.

scubafool:
Please do, please do!:wink:

It would be great if you guys could make it up for the weekend.

Lets breathe deep and focus on the goal... the rest is happening one way or another. The goals are house, mega, and getting Kris to MI for Xmas with the boys. What will finance that is in process with multiple options showing up. Obviously I want the highest paying of them, but the other options will work out as well.

Sorry Fool,
I'd love to come this year, but my Uncle, Sam that is, wants me on the other side of the pond to play in the sand box. What's up with Ken? Otters get to be too much for him?

We should be able to make that one! :wink:

Scubafool,

This sounds like a great chance to get out and get acquainted with some of the local Florida Conch Divers, as I am relocating to Gov. Jeb's Capital City. I am willing and able to help with this clean up and hopefully have some fun too.

As No. 1 organizer of this event, do you need anything from me in order to pitch my tent at the Springs and dive along with the group. Any Fees or Reservations necesssary other than this that I need to make?? Just let me know. I look forward meeting you and all the Conch Divers.

BabyDuck:
i might pay money to see you in a skirt, jean...do you even own one? :D

Er... (thinks hard...)

You know , I don't believe I do ... :shakehead

Da Beano

P.S. Fool: Let me know , I would LOVE to help out here anyway I can ... (etc)

Wow, I can't believe that I finally managed to get back here to this thread! Last night I managed to log on to ScubaBoard, but never could get off of the main page.

Anyhow, I have been in touch with the Group Coordinator at Ginnie Springs, and {hopefully, because I REALLY need a dive day or 5) will be up there next weekend to go diving and dive some more and then dive some more and maybe even talk to her in person and scope some stuff out.

I am leaning towards not getting a pavilion. The price per day is, IIRC, $75, and the deposit is even more hefty. There might be an issue with reserving the particular area of the park that I have been thinking of unless we have 30 or more definite attendees, as their rules require that many to reserve waterfront camping areas. Maybe I can work it out next weekend though.

500 PSI:
This sounds like a great chance to get out and get acquainted with some of the local Florida Conch Divers, as I am relocating to Gov. Jeb's Capital City. I am willing and able to help with this clean up and hopefully have some fun too.

Yes, this is an excellent oppurtunity to meet divers from all over the state. I would say that we only allow the cream of the Conch crop to attend, but then I wouldn't be able to be there myself. :D

As No. 1 organizer of this event, do you need anything from me in order to pitch my tent at the Springs and dive along with the group. Any Fees or Reservations necesssary other than this that I need to make??

My plan is that attendees will sign in and pay at Ginnie when they arrive, as this has seemed to be the best method in the past.

crawdad:
I'd love to come this year, but my Uncle, Sam that is, wants me on the other side of the pond to play in the sand box.

You will be missed around the fire. Come back to us safe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom