October MegaDive preplanning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well
by changing the date you made it impossible for me to be there as well. The previous date was much better
:(
Seriously - can you rethink it? Becaue I wanted to be there and DEMA but this time I can't come for longer than 2 weeks. So 13th is out of question.....

Mania

The Kraken:
Hey, guys !!!

It's The Kraken jumping in here . . .

I just took a look at Vortex Spring's new web-site and I see where "adult beverages" are no longer allowed at Vortex.

Needless to say, that really throws a wet cloth on "Vortoberfest".

Would you guys mind if our bunch of miscreants could join y'all at the MegaDive?

Looks like "Vortoberfest" is no more . . . at least in the way we knew it.

the K

Vortoberfest continues, Tom Smedley talked with the new management and we can drink in the campsites and cabins(and underneath the GrandView) as long as we don't get too rowdy... and we've never gotten that rowdy.

Great ! ! ! !

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooo

VORTOBERFEST LIIIIIIIVES ! ! ! !

Thanks for the consideration, guys . . .
the K

snepdiver:
No. I think that mojospos is hiding her secret talent from you guys.

Now Clay, what have I ever done to you to warrant you trying to get me into trouble. I see it now, you're the trouble maker of the bunch arn't you? Ahh Haaa, you are getting back at me for having to bail on the Blue Water dive! Isn't that true? I rest my case. :)

Debi:turtle:

Divergirl4u:
you know I hear lil 38 can really sing ...... Kathey where are you .... I think we are gonna need your talent and of course Andy ...
Anyboby bringing sheep .... Andy will be there :wink:
Kim P

Do I even want to know about the sheep? What am I getting into here?

Debi
turtle.gif

Mojospos:
Now Clay, what have I ever done to you to warrant you trying to get me into trouble. I see it now, you're the trouble maker of the bunch arn't you? Ahh Haaa, you are getting back at me for having to bail on the Blue Water dive! Isn't that true? I rest my case. :)

Debi:turtle:

Just messing with you.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Vortoberfest continues, Tom Smedley talked with the new management and we can drink in the campsites and cabins(and underneath the GrandView) as long as we don't get too rowdy... and we've never gotten that rowdy.

See, SBM saves the day, Or weekend in this case.

Kraken ..... come on down ... this group knows how to throw a mega party :wink:
Kim P
PS Do you sing? :wink: Got any sheep? They tend to attract guitars

I've a baritone/2nd tenor voice that's not too shabby!!!

I just may have to do that.

the K

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom