OCI timekeeping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Twoblues

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
OCI watch /computer user:
Anyone having an OCI that is not keeping time? An operator at American Underwater Products just told me that there is an update called 1C02 that corrects the watch's function. I am waiting for him to consult an engineer as to why I can't download the software! Mike

---------- Post added January 10th, 2014 at 03:33 PM ----------

An operator at American Underwater Products directed me to delete the oceanlog 2x software edition on my computer , download from Oceanic's web site and install 1C02,and now the watch is on time .Thanks for the quick service Oceanic!

I'm just having the same problem. I downloaded the update yesterday and the computer lost 15 mins over night and 5 mins today during a 55 min dive.

I have a mac so cannot use the oceanic software.....

I would also try calling Oceanic. They don't respond well to emails, but have always been very good on the phone. Hopefully they have a fix for you, but they should a least be made aware of this so they can work on it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom