Closed Oceanic VT4 Dive Computer 2 sets (optional transmitter)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ilympt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have 2 sets of Oceanic VT4 wrist dive computer for sale. Very rugged and reliable,
these dive computers are perfect for beginner and advanced divers alike with advanced
features at a great value.

Batteries are very easy to change and comes with the battery change tool

Data cable allows you to download dive data

Includes
- Oceanic VT4 Dive Computer
- Screen Protector
- Battery change tool
- Data cable
- Case
- Paper stuff
- 1 extra battery

US$180 for VT4 alone (all the above items)

Optional Transmitter (same transmitter as used by Shearwater and other dive computers)

US$370 Dive Computer w/ Transmitter

* I will NOT sell transmitter alone

NOTE: Both sets for US$675

Buyer pays shipping

I am located in Ontario Canada

Oceanic VT4 Manual
https://www.oceanicworldwide.com/us/media/wysiwyg/manuals/12-5213-r02_Eng.pdf

Youtube video

1.jpg
2.jpg

1 is 120 dives, the other one is out of battery and I can't change the battery to check for a few months as I broke my wrist last month on the ice

1 Sold.

The second one that was out of battery had it's battery changed thanks to a friend of mine.

Serial number of the second one is 005310. It has 124 dives

Is the second one still available, with the transmitter?

I will chime in to add that I just got back from diving Mahahual and Cozumel with the Computer and trans that I bought and they worked flawlessly.

Great transaction and quality computer/transmitter.

Hope your wrist is doing better!

Thanks. Bones are healed but according to the physio guy, soft tissue will take a few months to heal so certain movement still hurts. I have never broken/crack any bones in my life so when I fell, I thought I just sprain my wrist and did not see the doctor until almost 2 weeks later when it still hurts like b****. X-ray shows ulna and 1 of the small wrist bone has a crack but the doctor said it's too late to do a case as the bones are already healing mostly. The x-ray tech said he can't believe I think it's a sprain as most people can't take that kind of pain. Guess I am special :)

Anyway, I still have 1 VT4 and 1 transmitter for sale

Back
Top Bottom