For Sale Oceanic Islander BCD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scblade27

Contributor
Reaction score
Selling an Oceanic Islander BCD size small. This was my wife's who is 5'6 130lbs. There is quite a lot of adjustment so she was able to wear it with a drysuit and thick wetsuits. It has 25lbs of lift and is a wing style BCD (versus jacket style), which works much better to keep you in a proper horizontal position and doesn't give you that squeezing sensation. Great for traveling and packs up small. It has integrated weight pouches that are dumpable in case of emergency.

The BCD is in great condition with the exception of the exhaust hose. My cat decided to chew on it and poked a couple of holes in it, so that will need to be replaced. She used it for quite some time with some glue covering the holes, but it does let out tiny bubbles. I have priced this low with the understanding a replacement exhaust hose will need to be ordered.

Asking $75 plus shipping unless you are in the central Florida area and can pick it up. If you are local and need lead bean bag style weights, we can work something out for those. Shipping would be cost prohibitive.

Hi there! Yes it is available. I will PM you some pictures.

Did this sell? Please send pics if available. My wife is roughly the same size. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom