Sold! Scubapro Level BCD with BPI - size XL

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Regulated

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hard to tell from new! A grand total of 6 ocean dives on this Scubapro Level BCD with LPI. This is the current model with integrated weight system and built-in trim pockets. Purchased from a Scubapro authorized dealer just as it was being introduced in summer 2022.

The Level is an excellent travel BCD, at 7.6 pounds. Plenty of lift for cold water too (see specs below). Very comfortable and easy to trim for horizontal position. Size XL fits my 6'1", 240 pound frame generously. As jacket BCDs go, this one is pretty sleek. Selling only because I recently switched to BP/W.

The current street price new is $645 (plus tax). There are some used ones right now on the 'Bay for $576 (plus tax). I'll sell mine for $475 (no tax), including insured FedEx shipping in the CONUS. Even better deal in person in the SoCal area. If you don't need the never-used Scubapro LPI hose, deduct $25 to make it $450. Zelle or PayPal F&F please. DM if interested. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0681.jpegIMG_0685.jpegIMG_0689.jpegIMG_0683.jpegIMG_0686.jpeg

From the manufacturer:

BCD TypeFront Adjustable
Lift Capacity38.2 lb
Lift Capacity17.3 kg
Lift Capacity170
Weight IntegratedYes
Number of Pockets2
Number of D-Rings4
Weight7.6 lb
Pocket TypeVelcro Closure
MaterialsPU-Coated 420 Denier Nylon
Backpack TypePadded Hard Pack
ActivityRecreational, Travel
UPC4048336426749

Price adjusted! Great deal here (IMHO). Thanks for looking.

If this doesn't sell, I'll happily keep it as a lightweight backup.

Yes, still available. Sending PM.

And SOLD! Thanks all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom