Oceanic HD400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kckskh

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi! I have a tight budget and i'm looking at the possiblity of getting either the HD400 dry suit from oceanic, TYPHOON-Pro Sport Membrane suit, Aquion Pro Titanium Drysuit and Northern Diver VORTEX DRYSUIT

what do you guys think? Any1 used them before?

Btw, what confuses me is the difference between auto damp valve and cuff valve. Whats the difference between the two and which is better? I just relocated europe from a tropical region

http://godive.net/gdocead.htm#HD400

If I'm not mistaken the Oceanic suit is made by USIA. If that is the case they are very good suits. I've used USIA suits for years with no problems. Every dump valve I've ever seen is an auto dump valve if rotated to the open position. Closed it is a manual dump valve. Usually they are placed on the upper right arm but some manufacturers place them on the cuff. I prefer them on the upper arm.

Back
Top Bottom