Oceanfest Friday Night Dive/Party!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking forward to grabbing a dive before eating. What did you think it ment???? :wink:

Scuba_Jenny:
Looking forward to grabbing a dive before eating. What did you think it ment???? :wink:

:11:

Jean

So WE are diving Friday evening then? How about an early night dive as well before all YOU people get too liquored up. I paid to get my lights working for the last night dive and want to use them again before I use them this hurricane season swimming to salvage my patio stuff in 10' water, in the dark without electricty in the whole county.

Orlando Eric:
So WE are diving Friday evening then? How about an early night dive as well before all YOU people get too liquored up. I paid to get my lights working for the last night dive and want to use them again before I use them this hurricane season swimming to salvage my patio stuff in 10' water, in the dark without electricty in the whole county.

Of course we are diving, silly! Jenny will be there around 7 PM & will want to dive then. Whatever time you get here, you may be able to find a dive buddy. So, you may even get 2 dives in... :wink:

Ha Ha Ha! Marvel called E1 silly!!! :D

Marvel,

I'm just getting back on to SB after a brief break.

Count me in for the party!

mempilot:
Marvel,

I'm just getting back on to SB after a brief break.

Count me in for the party!

Awesome! See you Friday!

Scuba_Jenny:
Ha Ha Ha! Marvel called E1 silly!!! :D

IF the big red floppy shoes fit... get yer self a funny nose and make people laugh!

:jestera:​

I've been more or less blessed to take off early from work Friday, so I'll start meandering my way down there hopefully some time before rush hour gets going.
I have plenty of leftovers from the last shindig, so I'll pack it along. I'll attempt to do salsa as well, but work's getting hectic again, so no promises.

Since they are making me work all weekend I am trying to take Friday off. Barring any catastrophes I'll be up early and will have some goodies in tow. I also promised to bring along my chafing dishes and sternos so we can keep things warm.

Better get my tanks filled!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom