Oceanfest Friday Night Dive/Party!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
:chicken: wooohoooo!

Easy, girl- she lives all of a mile away.... :wink: Of course, she may decide to stay in Cozy!

Hurray!!!
I am off work for that weekend!!!!
Can't wait to get to Florida and do some diving!!!!
friday nite party sounds supreme!!
Can't wait to see you again Marvel!!!!
I can dive all day......
mary from tucson

Hey guys and gals..... I'm back!

A new job has kept me busy, traveling and out of the water since August. A day of beach diving and party sounds like a great way to get back in action. Count me in..... and let me know what to bring.

James

Wings:
Hey guys and gals..... I'm back!

A new job has kept me busy, traveling and out of the water since August. A day of beach diving and party sounds like a great way to get back in action. Count me in..... and let me know what to bring.

James

LOL! Another helpless male, huh? Let's see.... there's chips, salads, burgers, hot dogs, buns, fruit, beverages, that kind of thing. What's your forte? And, Scott? That "what should I bring" line doesn't fly with me- I already KNOW you know how to stock a party... :wink:

Mary- welcome back! Well see you then!

Did I miss this? I would like to participate if I didn't what date is it?

Marvel:
How about a beach dive followed by a cookout/party at my house the Friday night of Oceanfest 2005? Everyone's invited- we can do a dive (or two) & take over the patio area for a cookout/hangout.

I've got:
The beach
The grill
Chicken
Plates, forks, condiments, etc.
Smirnoff Ice... :wink:

Who'd like to come over & play?

atpeach:
Did I miss this? I would like to participate if I didn't what date is it?

Nope! You didn't miss it! Friday April 15th. Gonna come?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom