Oceanfest Friday Night Dive/Party!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marvel

Just me
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Friday, April 15th

How about a beach dive followed by a cookout/party at my house the Friday night of Oceanfest 2005? Everyone's invited- we can do a dive (or two) & take over the patio area for a cookout/hangout.

I've got:
The beach
The grill
Chicken
Plates, forks, condiments, etc.
Smirnoff Ice... :wink:

Who'd like to come over & play?

Sounds great. It looks like I will make this SB Party. I want to get as much diving in as I can. Maybe we can start early Friday morning and get 3 dives in before the party.

So the party is on Friday or Saturday night?
Garden gnomes?

Looks like friday night - is that 4/15? Tax day, day of my big exam - fun!

Friday's the day. and yes, we need to invite the gnomes....

Woohoo....A Friday night party that I can actually attend. I'll be there just tell me what I need to bring.

I wont be able to get down there all that early as i have an exam in Kissimmee until 5pm - the joys. So might only make a late dive, like 8 or 9 and some food/partying after.

KBeck:
Yes, Jenny and I found some tempting gnomes this weekend out shopping, but, alas, they were rich gnomes and wouldn't come to play with us. We will continue the hunt for gnomes who are not such snobs...... (ie, they were expensive!!!!)

So, where did you look? Did you happen to check out that outdoor garden store near the corner of Congress & (I think) Atlantic in Delray? I found some somewhat less expensive ones on line but then there is shipping.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom