Ocean State Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaboard is a place to post about diving and our board is a place to post about NE Diving. If the warrant has anything to do with diving and involves NE, then IMO, its appropriate. I dont know were someone comes out of the Arizona desert to tell us otherwise expects any other response. Almost appears as one of those rubber thingys with brillo type colored hair that we used to stick on the ends of our pencils.

For all of those people who have inquired about purchasing equipment from the liquidation of OSS:

I talked to Matt(OSS Employee handling the sale of inventory). He has a list of all items. He will be listing some on ebay and Craig's list. There is alot of inventory so I don't know how much will be listed as individual items vs lots. If you are interested in an item(s) email Matt with your list at oceanstatescuba@gmail.com (note: this is a new address) I sent a few people the old address so please make note of this change. I am not directly involved in the sale. I am just helping get the word out there, so if you have detailed questions regarding avaialbility or pricing, you should contact Matt.
Having helped move everything out of the store I can tell you that there is alot of retail and rental gear that is available.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom