Ocala dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubastud16

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Cmdfieldhockey8 and I are thinking about diving maybe Devil's Den or something the weekend after labor day (two weekends away) on sunday. would anyone else be down?

Danny

P.S. nothing is for sure yet, I'm going to be up there for the UCF/UF football game on saturday, and the plan is for sunday. we're not sure on where yet, and probably early afternoon/morning.

I'm good for Ginnie Ballroom (OW) that weekend and if anyone is cavern/basic cave that's good too. The ear callls....................

eandiver:
I'm good for Ginnie Ballroom (OW) that weekend and if anyone is cavern/basic cave that's good too. The ear callls....................

the ear? as in devil's ear? im new to the area, so i dont know much. the ballroom is open water? im not a cave diver, just plain OW, but stasia (buddy) is AOW, and has cave experience i believe.

i think we are going to change it to devil's den instead. its more open-water-ish, because i've never done cave dives before.

Sadly, no cavern training here but there will be as soon as I graduate.

We're going for comfortable open area diving and Devil's Den looks good for that.

Unfortunately Devils Den doesn't allow doubles (all I have) so I have to bow out. Enjoy.

Scubastud can't make it, I'm open to any kind of diving this weekend...like Venice Beach?...

I'd love to dive this weekend, but between being broke and suffering through a firecoral burn/rash, I think I'll just play armchair warrior this weekend.

Burnt and broke.......that brings back some memories of my youth.

I have a date with a new dive buddy this weekend. The little Mrs. does her salt openwater cert. this weekend. Will be on a Scuba Quest boat tomorrow morning around 8. If it weren't for that I would be all for Venice Beach but I'm willing to bet she is a lot better looking than any of you guys :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom