Oahu's live aboard dive boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hate scrubbing trips, but after a complete night of heavy downpours and 4-6 foot surf at Makaha we decided to stay dry. I guess rainy sundays are for football and racing.

Jack

I hate scrubbing trips, but after a complete night of heavy downpours and 4-6 foot surf at Makaha we decided to stay dry. I guess rainy sundays are for football and racing.

Jack

The storm woke me around and I couldn't sleep after that. I was up until 2:30am reading so I could get sleepy enough to go back to bed. So I guess scrubbing the trip wasn't SO bad :wink:

It's supposed to rain through Wednesday - maybe we can have another go Friday or Saturday?

Just a little update. Did a couple shake down trips last week that went well, thanks to those who went. My chef from Lake Tahoe is planning his move out here and should be here within a month. As with any boat there is always stuff to do, but she has all the main stuff done to take her on dive trips. Still planning more personnal/shake down trips, hopefully myself and others will post some trip reports.

Jack

Looking forward to the trip reports, I think we saw your boat Thursday, off the Sea Fox on the West Side just out of Koolina...not sure though...didn't see a name on it.

Looking forward to the trip reports, I think we saw your boat Thursday, off the Sea Fox on the West Side just out of Koolina...not sure though...didn't see a name on it.

Yeah that was us. Still waiting for the guy to do the new name. We were coming back down on the 40 fathom ledge fishin for Ono. We all figured you guys must have been deep drift diving there. I couldnt see any of your divers in the water or behind the boat so I figured we were good out off your bow.

Hope to see you out more often.

Jack

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom