Oahu this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pcowboy6196

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all...I am heading out for Oahu in the morning and am looking for a suggestion. I want to plan a 2 tank boat dive on wednesday and have no idea who to use or who to stay away from. I am out there quite often but have only rented tanks from sports authority and done beach dives.
Any personal suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I will be staying in Waikiki if that helps at all.

Thanks,

Wes

Ocean legends would be my suggestion as well. Tell them Brian said Aloha from Tucson, and I cant wait to be home.

Thanks guys, i will give them both a call tomorrow and try and set something up. I have 3 other guys with me that are interested as well, so hopefully we have a nice outing.

-Wes

Going diving with Gabe at Kaimana. Really appreciate the suggestions all. Will report back after the deed has been done. Mahalo

-Wes

Had a great time this morning. 1st dive was on the YO-257, current was pretty harsh but still a fantastic dive. 2nd dive was buoy reef outside of the Kewalo Basin Harbor super smooth 40' dive. Vis was fantastic (i'd say around 90+) but I am a Mid West Muck Diver so it could be better than that. Liv was our guide today and she did a fantastic job of showing us around.

Definitely recommend this outfit to anyone wanting to get in some diving, without the hassle. Big thanks to Gabe and Liv for getting us set up, and for an awesome time. Will post up some pics when we get our disc from Liv.

Mahalo for a job well done!

-Wes

Back
Top Bottom