Oahu this week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No doubt...i am pretty sure he will be calling to get a hard card. Hopefully he will take my recommendation and keep it in his wallet, for occasions such as this.

-Wes

PS. to anyone that may be confused by Gabe's last post, one of my buddies is also named Wes. In fact we have the same full initials.

Had a great time this morning. 1st dive was on the YO-257, current was pretty harsh but still a fantastic dive. 2nd dive was buoy reef outside of the Kewalo Basin Harbor super smooth 40' dive. Vis was fantastic (i'd say around 90+) but I am a Mid West Muck Diver so it could be better than that. Liv was our guide today and she did a fantastic job of showing us around.

Definitely recommend this outfit to anyone wanting to get in some diving, without the hassle. Big thanks to Gabe and Liv for getting us set up, and for an awesome time. Will post up some pics when we get our disc from Liv.

Mahalo for a job well done!

-Wes

Liv was really awesome!

Was this you guys?

yes it was. I was the flapping flag and the big guy in the gray suit was Eric. Your the one with the Cannon right? Good to see it wasn't damaged by that condensation! Have a safe flight back to Florida.

-Wes

yes it was. I was the flapping flag and the big guy in the gray suit was Eric. Your the one with the Cannon right? Good to see it wasn't damaged by that condensation! Have a safe flight back to Florida.

-Wes

Yeah, that was me. The guy that jumped in to that ripping current with no weight and burned 1100lbs with a free flowing reg while flapping on the rope at the top...lol

There was something on the O ring and the camera was slowly flooding. I am really glad at how it worked out for me with the short bottom time.

Looking at the video now I see just how fast it was moving! The bubbles are leaving sideways off you guys! I had my arm around around the chain so I didn't notice when I was shooting the video. Really great vis and wreck!

Here is the rest I shot.

Back
Top Bottom