Where oh where

• Trench

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • E-Beach

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

woo hoo the trench! matt and i will be there, and also our friend signe. do we have a back up plan for the grill? i suppose we could bring ours again since jeff left his van at the house for us to use if we needed to. let me know.

ok, no problem we'll bring it along

Kevrumbo:
Aw C'mon Onfloat! I just came back from Cozumel, after diving six straight days with a raging head cold. Even did a Cavern Course too!

Seriously, the only thing that salvaged my Trip was Afrin & Flonase (so I can still clear my ears although my sinuses were a painful bloody mess); Tylenol for the fever, aches & pain; and Tequila shots as needed for the coughing fits:wink:

Y'all have a wonderful Holiday!

If those were my only problems I would be there, but since I dive dry and....how to put this......the warh***er manuever is not an option. I need help with the zipper on my suit and I wouldn't want to put anybody through that when the dive was done.

Hoping that someone else can give you directions because I'm not good at that - But when you get there we will be to the left of the big two story building (2nd floor was built for Baywatch) that has the bathrooms in it, under the big trees.

Do you know how to get to Haleiwa? Take the first turn into Haleiwa (at the circle) and go thru town. Then you turn LEFT at Haleiwa Joe's restaurant (before the rainbow bridge). Then pass the marina (on your right) and the trench is in Haleiwa Ali'i Beach park on the right.

New here, actually heard about this site from Universal Diver (Chris). What's the score regarding Monday's dive? What time, is the final location Trench, what food/entertainment is needed and how long of a dive is it? I have to take the wife to the airport that morning and want to know if I will be able to make it. Thanks for everyone's time.........hope I get to dive with you all soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom