Oahu Diving, suggestions on companies?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's another double thumbs-up for Alex at AAA Diving. They cost a few dollars more than the other dive ops, and are truly worth it.

For a very interesting read about boat diving on Oahu, click here.

All the best, James

Id say it's a few bucks cheaper. And if your real lucky ya may get me running the boat or DMing.

Hello people? This thread is from January 2005...someone is digging up some old stuff here :wink:

(thank you Becky :wink: )

<insert Coke alert here>

All the best, James

ShakaZulu:
Hmmm, like to know about this myself. Going Kiteboarding over there.....Kailua. May do some diving too, since I'm there.

oops, misread that Kauai.

Also used to connotate the act of choking on, and spraying said Coke over keyboard and monitor.

For example, I was surprised by the antiquity of the thread, and spent about 15 minutes cleaning up from the surprise.

...bonus points for "Flaming Dragon Coke Alert", ha ha!

coke.gif

Historical note: liberal use of the Coke Alert (actually an icon like a smiley) is a characteristic of members at TDS. It's so prevalent that it can be used to identify TDS members even on forums wildly different from diving.

I wish SB had one...it's such an expressive way to show surprise...

All the best, James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom