O2 fills on the weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AzAtty

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Does anyone have a source in Phoenix that can do 100% oxygen on the weekends? I'm leaving early Monday, and I need a couple jumbo-Ds filled. The regular source doesn't open until 8:00 a.m. and is closed over the weekend.

I fill my tanks a APACHE OXY-MED INC, in Mesa. Just off 60 close Cooper. They're open now, not sure about the weekend. Give them a call (480)926-0133.

Craig

Those are the guys. They aren't open on the weekend, although I may see if I can bribe James into opening the shop early Monday.

I haven't been to All Wet in a while, but last time I was there, they were sending their O2 stuff out.

One other place might be Ocean Planet. Don't know if they keep o2 there all the time but they do fill thier RB tanks and do PPB. They do boost some too.

You might check.

Craig

All Wet Scuba does its own blending on site. However, Brett is the blender there and doesn't work very often on Sundays. I guess 120 hours a week is his limit and he needs 1 day off . :11:

El Mar will fill 100%, but not sure they will do it on Sundays. In fact, it's been my experience that they will only blend/fill if they keep the bottles overnight. Dave does most of their blending. Have no idea on hours.

Ocean Planet blends. Have no idea on hours and availability.

Our shop, Oasis Divers, rents 40 Cu Ft 100% tanks. We don't fill 100% on site at this time. Comes with harness. You must show an Advanced Nitrox Card (each time) when renting. We are open 10am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.

Hope this helps.

jcf

El Mar was the first place I checked. Dave said he'd have to charge me a stupid amount for the O2, and he was off this weekend anyway.

I realized I was being stupid (insisting that I take my own cylinders), so I just leased some jumbo Ds from Sunrise/Apache Oxy for a month--a whopping six bucks each Problem solved. Thanks for the help.

you can go to ssi on I17 thay do O2 fills but thay are not open on sunday and thay are open from 10 AM to 7 PM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom