O2 + CO analyzer choices.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No.

Nitroxbuddy LPI adapter screws on the O2 sensor.

cootwo LPI adapter snaps on the enclosure.

I signed up for the cootwo, but not the adapter. Is there a 'retail' price for the LPI adapter yet?

I was hoping I could get one with just a barbed fitting but looks like I will be buying one when it becomes available.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I signed up for the cootwo, but not the adapter.....
If you want you can upgrade your pledge to a cootwo deluxe that includes the LPI adapter and a carrying case.

Is there a 'retail' price for the LPI adapter yet?
The cootwo LPI adapter will retail for $39.99

---------- Post added October 23rd, 2015 at 08:25 AM ----------

I was hoping I could get one with just a barbed fitting.....
The cootwo LPI adapter includes a flow reducer.
We are considering to make an adapter with a barbed fitting but it will require an external flow reducer that must be provided by the user.

The cootwo LPI adapter includes a flow reducer.
We are considering to make an adapter with a barbed fitting but it will require an external flow reducer that must be provided by the user.

I'd be interested in one of those, please. I have a very nice OMS variable flow reducer (and spiffy carrying case) I'd like to reuse.

I already have a couple of the flow reducers. How much for the plastic call without the flow reducer screwed into it? I'll source the adapters I need.

Quick question for all the cootwo backers out there: would you like to see one decimal in the CO value (1/10th of a PPM) like in the image below?
Or would that be too distracting?

[FONT=&amp] divenav_cootwo_pr_630.jpg
[/FONT]

With one decimal cootwo appears to be quite sensitive to the environment; just breathe on it and you might see the decimal digit dancing around right away and maybe staying on 0.1 for a while before getting back to 0.0. (We use this mode in the office to play the "who is the smoker here" game :wink:)

Without the decimal, the 0 value is quite solid and it takes a series of strong blows to move it to 1.

Should we make this (the capability to display the decimal) user programmable?

Please let us know your opinion.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Quick question for all the cootwo backers out there: would you like to see one decimal in the CO value (1/10th of a PPM) like in the image below?
Or would that be too distracting?

[FONT=&amp]View attachment 218801
[/FONT]

With one decimal cootwo appears to be quite sensitive to the environment; just breathe on it and you might see the decimal digit dancing around right away and maybe staying on 0.1 for a while before getting back to 0.0. (We use this mode in the office to play the "who is the smoker here" game :wink:)

Without the decimal, the 0 value is quite solid and it takes a series of strong blows to move it to 1.

Should we make this (the capability to display the decimal) user programmable?

Please let us know your opinion.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

Does the underlying accuracy of the CO sensor support 10^-7 resolution? (Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax)

My suggestion would be to take a page out of Suunto's book on EAN and round any fraction up to the next whole integer.

I'd vote for one decimal point..... (user defined is an interesting option, but is it worth the programming time?)

Back
Top Bottom