O2 + CO analyzer choices.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@divenav: What sort of shipping times do you anticipate (I'm in the Kansas City area, if that makes a difference)? I'll be leaving for a dive trip on the 21st, and it would be awesome if the beastie arrives in time to join me. :)

Thanx!

Congrats. I hope this is a block buster for you.

Gary,

Curious, why are you "crapping" on him in a passive-aggressive way?
He seems to be meeting the schedule of the original plan within reason....

Funding is a "risky" process. You might have got nothing.....

The products to date (DivePal, NitroxBuddy, BlueBuddy) have been pretty beneficial to blurring the "old-school" and "new" divers (I've been doing this for 25+ years, so I feel I'm in the first group).

....... I'll be leaving for a dive trip on the 21st, and it would be awesome if the beastie arrives in time to join me. :)
PM me your name / email address and I will see what I can do about it.

Today we are shipping the first cootwo Deluxe to the Kickstarter backer #1 :wink:

We plan to ship using the backing date (First In - First Out) and we estimate it will take ~ 4 weeks to ship out all the rewards (calibrations take quite some time).

IF you have an urgent need (like you are going to a dive trip soon) and would like to get your unit ahead of schedule please contact us and will see what we can do to accommodate your request.

[FONT=&amp] cootwo_backer_1.jpg
[/FONT]

A new version of the My Nitroxbuddy app that supports cootwo - for both iOS and Android devices - is now available. Check our forum for more info.

Sweet!!!! I was backer #1! Am I getting a tracking number in my e-mail? How long do you expect it to take to get to Arizona?

Yes. Most likely tomorrow.

3 to 4 days? We are shipping via USPS.

Most awesome! I've got a couple tanks that need filling and this will be a great time to test it out!

Just checking in from Curacao and the cootwo is working out great on the trip. I admit I have been using it standalone on the boat but it is doing great.

Just checking in from Curacao and the cootwo is working out great on the trip. I admit I have been using it standalone on the boat but it is doing great.
You made my day :D

Do you know that you can retrieve from cootwo the log of your analysis after the fact?

Now we are working on the tutorials (video and forum).

[video=youtube;urJXoIg-e14]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urJXoIg-e14[/video]

Back
Top Bottom