O2 + CO analyzer choices.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@DiveNav: Just got the tracking number, and it looks like mine will arrive about a week before my upcoming trip. You all are awesome! (-;

Arrived today, and an initial runthrough via the My Nitroxbuddy app looks very promising. :) Will probably stop by my LDS in a day or so, and see if they'll let me analyze a few tanks (they have some set aside for the Nitrox exam) in order to familiarize myself with the process before using it in the real world.

Arrived today, and an initial runthrough via the My Nitroxbuddy app looks very promising. .....
I am glad you like it :D

......Will probably stop by my LDS in a day or so, and see if they'll let me analyze a few tanks ...... in order to familiarize myself with the process before using it in the real world.
Good idea. Tell them to buy their own cootwo :wink:
Also, please note we are working on online tutorials for cootwo.
One will be on our support forum HERE
The other will be a remake of the My nitroxbuddy app class and it will be hosted on DiveComputerTraining HERE

Got mine today too. Very nice. Had multiple tanks of air and various Nitrox mixes in the garage, which have now all been reanalyzed. No CO in any of them. Now I need to find the perfect little protective waterproof case for it so I can leave it in my dive bag on a boat and not worry about it being stepped on or dunked.

I'm glad it's finally available for "regular" purchase! Ordered mine today!

Did anybody use the BC / LP hose adapter? These are IMO, the sexiest part of the entire device. :) Beautifully machined from solid delrin for a lifetime of service.

I probably won't have a chance to try the BC/LP adapter for about a week and a half. For what it's worth, I agree that it's a very nice touch. (-;

---------- Post added December 16th, 2015 at 12:21 AM ----------

It probably goes without saying, but...

For those of us who have regulators setup for an Air2 or similar, you'll want one of these handy if you plan to use the cootwo BC/LP adapter.

EDIT: Inadvertently linked to the wrong adapter... go with rhwestfall's version below.

EDIT 2: I just doublechecked, now that I'm back at home, and the link above is for the correct adapter after all. Shouldn't be so quick to second-guess myself next time.

Last edited:
.......... Did anybody use the BC / LP hose adapter? These are IMO, the sexiest part of the entire device. :) Beautifully machined from solid delrin for a lifetime of service. .....
We got those manufactured by a cool hardware machine shop in SoCal :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

---------- Post added December 16th, 2015 at 08:00 AM ----------

......For those of us who have regulators setup for an Air2 or similar, you'll want one of these handy if you plan to use the cootwo BC/LP adapter.
And how are you going to use it?

Back
Top Bottom