O2 + CO analyzer choices.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like it will be a great product. Wish it were available in 2015. Guess I'll have to wait for the next trip.

I was hoping I could get one with just a barbed fitting ......
Do you mean this ?

divenav_cootwo_adpater_barbed_2015119.jpg

Scubaboard Surge goes to Curacao Dec 4th. I'd love to be able to show off a new toy.
Are You a Kickstarter backer?
If so, I might be able to give you an early sample. But we will need to replace it when the production version becomes available.
PM me if you are still interested.

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I just wish that it could do calibration without requiring the smart phone present. It seems that it will report all of the readings and log things entirely by itself, but calibration requires assistance from the smartphone. I'd prefer to leave my phone on shore and this requiremet for calibration makes life more difficult.
We have been listening ... and have added the capability to calibrate the unit when in stand-alone mode :D
See our forum HERE for more info.

divenav_cootwo_o2cal_a.jpg

Hi Alberto (aka eDiver)
Are you able to supply CO bump gas? I didn't see that on the Kickstarter survey.

... Are you able to supply CO bump gas? I didn't see that on the Kickstarter survey.
Yes. We are planning to supply a CO 20ppm bump can similar to the one below.
divenav_co_bump_can.jpg
Please note that the manufacturer of the bump gas can states that such can should not be used for calibration.
We will also provide CO calibration services for cootwo.

@DiveNav: On a related note, how long / how many calibrations would you expect for such a bottle to last? And how frequently do you anticipate the cootwo requiring calibration?

Thanx!

..... how long / how many calibrations would you expect for such a bottle to last?
As indicated in a previous post, the manufacturer of the bump gas can states that such can should not be used for calibration but merely to check if the CO sensor is still functional.

....And how frequently do you anticipate the cootwo requiring calibration?
Once a year for "scale" calibration of the CO sensor.
As frequently as you want for "offset" calibration (as long as you are sure that you are using a gas with 0 ppm CO)

DiveNav was nice enough to hook me up with one of their Cootwos to take for my trip to Scubaboard Surge in Curacao.

My first impressions of it is a very neat little device so far it is working flawlessly. They sent out the Deluxe kit which was the Storage box charger cable and LP inflator adapter. The box is a great storage/shipping box with custom cut closed cell foam but since it is not waterproof the Cootwo will live in a small pelican Box on the boat.

I will get a full review in a couple of weeks when we get back from Curacao.

The cootwo enclosures have arrived!
We will begin shipping out rewards to the Kickstarter backers next week :wink:

divenav_cootwo_enclosures_560.jpg

If you missed the cootwo project on Kickstarter you can now order it from a DiveNav 's authorized dealer or directly from our online store.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom