NY Diver drowned yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will just note that a possible time line is that Diver A goes in at 12. Other diver does a dive at 1. Diver 2 comes later from his dive what say 2-2:30. They see no Diver A. Look for bubbles. Do not see any. Realize that Diver 1 has been down for 3 hours and is no longer alive. They do not have resources to look for body. That is understandable. Question is why not report it when they did realize.

Well damn, Dan Wright is looking for divers to help him search for a body from 25 years ago.

Well damn, Dan Wright is looking for divers to help him search for a body from 25 years ago.
What, did Dan misplace a dive buddy 25 years ago, and just now realized it?
He's even more screwed up than I thought.

Michael

I've just been over this thread and have no idea what you are talking about? What body from the 90s are you referencing?

It looks like this Dan guy is still diving that mine today. Dan Wright

He's on Facebook posted, looking for recovery divers.

I thought it was a body suspected of recently being dumped there. Not a diver. I will admit I have not been following closely

I thought it was a body suspected of recently being dumped there. Not a diver. I will admit I have not been following closely
No, that seems to be the case. From an April 18, 2020 post after scrolling down his FB page: "Looking for crew to assist in searching for the remains of a victim, thought to be dumped into this mine in Brewster, NY. It can be topside support, or if qualified, diving." (plus more words)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom