Nudibranch Lovers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My favorite is when you upload your nudi pics and find tiny bycatch nudis you didn't see earlier.

---------- Post added November 22nd, 2013 at 08:11 PM ----------

WhitePoint25_zps00465051.jpg

WhitePoint23_zps12888647.jpg

WhitePoint24_zps49d972be.jpg

LOL.. ^^^ much preferable..

A few from this weekend.

RedondoBarge4_zpscf40e610.jpg

Mating pair of Ancula gibbosa

WhitePointPipe11_zps24f79c7c.jpg

Triopha catalinae

WhitePointPipe12_zps47e006c4.jpg

Triopha maculata

WhitePointPipe6_zps37cf52a2.jpg

Acanthodoris hudsoni

WhitePointPipe5_zps53e5e5c8.jpg

Flabellina trilineata

WhitePointPipes4_zpsfbee2c7e.jpg

Acanthodoris lutea

WhitePointPipes5_zpsa4b62dcb.jpg

Berthella californica

Talked to another diver who used to use my same camera. Some of her photos are in a book and she has equipment for sale. Then maybe I will be able to get better macro shots..

Talked to another diver who used to use my same camera. Some of her photos are in a book and she has equipment for sale. Then maybe I will be able to get better macro shots..

Looking forward to seeing them Jenny. Hopefully she has a macro wet lens for your housing?

That last Clown shot is a winner Phil, I like how the rhinophore is so clearly defined against the dark background.

yes, her photos appear in the book "Under the Bridge" a photo book of critters found at Blue Heron Bridge.
funny.. I heard the camera was so good.. so I bought it and wasn't impressed. Then I met the author of the book and told me that her friend shot with the OLY SP-350 for the shots .. and I looked at the book.. and was impressed. I read the owner's manual (who'd a thunk there was so much good info in those pages? :D), and started playing with the macro settings and other stuff.. now it's time to add a part or few to take the next step..
Despite it being an older camera, and I seriously have camera envy with everybody's awesome shots.. I am determined to prove to myself that I can take a decent shot with a point n shoot..
and to supply said camera with a healthy supply of batteries..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom