Nude Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I remember getting chased by a couple of triggers on a dive lead, only to come round a coral head to see another diver (nude) coming the other way - I 'forgot' to warn him about the triggers as I knew the nude diving was an initiation for a newly completed dmt at his school.

Sadly I never saw the guy after the dive so I don't know who was more scared, him or the triggers!

diverindeep:
Man this whole thing is hilarious! This stuff just keeps coming up!
I was doing a shore entry dive from a popular location a few weeks ago. It was my third dive of the day, and I was a little chilled and tuckered even though the water was 70 degrees. As I was coming up from the beach, a woman was heading down with a VERY tiny bikini (strings ...thats all!) and her gear. I asked her if that was how she was diving and she said it was her 100th and she wanted to do something special. She claimed that she wanted to do it naked, but the two guys with her talked her out of it! Lots of craziness around that day! Fun people! Her top looked off when she was gearing up so I guess they all comprimised!
Ahem, no, the top stayed on, but was well covered with gear. :D

Thread

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom