Nude Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon:
Hell, I won't even dive in a Shorty for fear of vibrio infections. DAN magazine had an article about related infections this month.

i seen that article that one guys foot was nasty.

I just can't imagine jellyfish/firecoral/etc in sensitive spots. Wow...talk about pain!!!

Can you imagine a sucker fish??? LOL

I had something, but then I figured I'd better not post it. That just opened a whole new can o' worms!

> Nude Diving

So that's what PADI's Underwater Naturalist specility course is all about.....

anyway... to be serious.... don't foget to consider "shrinkage" effects

Omicron:
I had forgotten all about that Warhammer thing...heh. Hrm...wonder if I got that picture around anywhere still :D

sad to say, yes. just use google.......

I started my diving career in Texas where there are lots of bluegill, crappie, cichilids and hybrids, as well as catfish.

Most of the dive sites that are regularly frequented by divers, attract large numbers of fish, due to the fact that scuba divers feed them hotdogs. See where this is going?

Somewhere around 1993, the shop I was DM'ing for was approached by a group of nudists want to get certified, with the catch that the staff, us, be nude during instruction.

A quick, brief explanation of the behavior of the local fish during diving, brought the use of suits to the group.

I can't believe they wanted you to be in the nude as well. I would have told them you could do it...in late November!

Man this whole thing is hilarious! This stuff just keeps coming up!
I was doing a shore entry dive from a popular location a few weeks ago. It was my third dive of the day, and I was a little chilled and tuckered even though the water was 70 degrees. As I was coming up from the beach, a woman was heading down with a VERY tiny bikini (strings ...thats all!) and her gear. I asked her if that was how she was diving and she said it was her 100th and she wanted to do something special. She claimed that she wanted to do it naked, but the two guys with her talked her out of it! Lots of craziness around that day! Fun people! Her top looked off when she was gearing up so I guess they all comprimised!

diverindeep,

So being a good and conscientious diver, you offered to chronicle her 100th dive by taking pictures, right?

W

Back
Top Bottom