November 2012 Cozumel???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just pulled the trigger through Orbitz using the TRAVEL100 promo code. Got a better deal traveling the 12th to the 19th - $500 less Monday to Monday than Saturday to Saturday. Hotel Cozumel, Diving with Aldora.

Meg and I will be leading a trip for Aquatrek Adventures to the Hotel Coz and Resort, Nov. 10 - 17, HUGE group!!

Any space in your cases to bring down supplies to help Cozumel's Red Cross? We have boxes of latex exam gloves stored in NY & we're looking for burros... Thanks!

just booked Iberostar Sat 17th to the 20th diving with Raul from Bottom Time Divers. 21st will be diving cenotes

Jay and Cheryl Oct 31-Nov.19
10/31-11/7 -Blue Angel-Blue Angel. Our first time to BA
11/7-11/19 Fiesta Americana - BlueXTSea and Living Underwater - love both these operators, so we divide our time between them

Wife just told me we are not sure who we are diving with. Will still be there 11/25- 11/30 though.

Bluesteal, solo, 10/26-11/05, staying and diving Blue Angel
jbjclj Jay and Cheryl 10/31-11/19 **10/31-11/7 -Blue Angel-Blue Angel; **11/7-11/19 Fiesta Americana - BlueXTSea and Living Underwater
dougr52+ wife, 10/31 - 11/7, SABOR / Dive Palancar
Kjsmith84 + 6 others - 11/2 - 11/7 Fiesta americana - diving with The Dive House.
Fin59 & Dive-Ho Nov 2 - 10. Hotel Cozumel & Dive With Martin
Fishin42 and wife 11/3 - 11/11 Hotel Cozumel and dive with martin!
Crux + Wife 11/3 - 11/10 staying at Hotel Cozumel and diving with Living Underwater
John Larsen 11/3-10 group of 5-8 staying at Coral proncess and diving with Pepe Scuba
Slater + wife Nov 6-12th Villa Aldora / Aldora Divers
BettyinToronto + Hubby Nov 10 - 17 SCC
Sherpakroto + Wife Hotel Coz 11/10-17 diving with Alison
pelagic_by_nature + Mrs Pelagic 10th to the 17th Hotel Cozumel, diving with Aldora
firechuk + Meg 11/10 -11/17 leading a trip for Aquatrek Adventures to the Hotel Coz and Resort HUGE group!! Can't wait!! Diving with Dive Paradise
pelagic_by_nature 11/12-11/19 Hotel Cozumel, Diving with Aldora
bap 11/17- 11/20 Iberostar ,Raul from Bottom Time Divers. 21st will be diving cenotes
Dan G + mi familia 11/17 - 11/24 Hotel Coz/ Blue XTSea/ Blue Angel
ATATT & DTATT 11/17-12/1 Cozumel Palace diving with Scuba Mau
islanddream and hubby November 17 - 24 : Blue Angel
1erCRU + Wife 11/18-11/25, Villa Aldora, Aldora Divers. Aldorans totalmente
Windspirit + The Boss -- 11/24-12/8 Blue Angel
Espantoon+Wife 11/25-11/30 Most likely Blue Angel resort. Diving with ?

I really think we can make an afternoon one tank dive happen with Blue Angel on their big boat. Do something close by and come back to BA for happy hour- which is 2 for 1 apps and drinks. Who's in?

One undetermined day during week of 11/19 - 11/22 SB one tank afternoon boat trip followed by happy hour: (hopefully Blue Angel)
Dan G + 1 (2)
Karibelle + her mad fish ID skillzzz (1 + MJ maybe???)

To Blue Steel: I like Blue Angel because it's very much like a family there. It's very small (I think 18 rooms - each one with a great view) and the mgmt & staff really do become friends over your stay. It is about as far from a big hotel experience as you can get. Feels more like hanging out with friends. Oh... and best margaritas on the island (I've done the research).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom