November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon just texted...we got two cancellations

Boat 1
DM - Spoon's DM
Carlo Lopez / Spoon
Monique Albert / Mrs. Spoon
Alexandra Guerrero / Spoon guest 1

Boat 2
DM - Paolov DMC
Matthew
Midwestdvr
Paolov
Roi Lumanta (Matthew Guest 1)
Glenda Esperida (Matthew Guest 2)

Boat 3
DM - Abet
Iris_Ice
Ish_baby
Bruce Natividad
Halthron

Boat 4
DM - Axua
Vanessa Vargas
Chip Arnaldo
Patti Santos
Larry Padilla (ayi)

Boat 5
DM - Axua (will join dives of boat 4)
Kathy Gavile
Diana Ranoa
Carlo Lapid
Sol Reyes

hmmm....stick with the noobs...go with Spoon....stick with the noobs....go with spoon.... :)

As of now we can spread the divers around from boat 5 and cancel it. But if mtcable is coming we're sticking with boat 5.

Axua:
And I had to balance this with marketing planning season here in the office! but its all part of the diving lifestyle.. Dive we must! Dive we shall! as my friend use to say
I was called in for an emergency for 10 hours this weekend. Yesterday, we were going over the problem and he asked what we learned. I said "Be sure to go diving every weekend." :D

Halthron:
I was called in for an emergency for 10 hours this weekend. Yesterday, we were going over the problem and he asked what we learned. I said "Be sure to go diving every weekend." :D

who is HE?

dear chip,
wat tym r u gonna start on saturday? wat resort?

mike

paolov:
ah and is he a diver as well?

and this is another hi-jack thread :wink:
Well it wasn't... To get it back on track, as I was saying, the way to avoid being called in is to go diving every weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom