November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chip... sama ako, pautang? Nyahahahaha.

chip104:
DM 4 for Ish's group

1.) Ish
2.) Bruce
3.) Iris
4.) Chip
5.) whoever wants to join us
6.) whoever wants to join us

Anyone wanna join?

Edit: My cousin ditched me to go up to Pangasinan. Hope she enjoys 100 Islands...

He's gonna need a weekend off to recover from this trip. Thanks for doing the organizing!

chip104:
oy moonie! you're coming, right? Is penn coming too? We have space for you guys!

How I wish... i'm so depleted! my instructor just confirmed our Puerto Galera dive on last weekend of November so I have no more money for DOR2. DOR3 na lang po, promise.

JAI... sorry, i promised you I'd confirm today. Can't go anymore, Jojo's planning a Puerto dive 3rd or 4th weekend of November. Next time na lang po.

moonlighting:
How I wish... i'm so depleted! my instructor just confirmed our Puerto Galera dive on last weekend of November so I have no more money for DOR2. DOR3 na lang po, promise.

JAI... sorry, i promised you I'd confirm today. Can't go anymore, Jojo's planning a Puerto dive 3rd or 4th weekend of November. Next time na lang po.

No problem! enjoy your galera dives, Raine had a blast with her group diving with Action Divers

Halthron:
He's gonna need a weekend off to recover from this trip. Thanks for doing the organizing!

And I had to balance this with marketing planning season here in the office! but its all part of the diving lifestyle.. Dive we must! Dive we shall! as my friend use to say

dear axua,
i mite b in mle dis wkend? can me and my buddy join d dive? wat time will u start on sat? we plan to do a day trip, 2 to 3 dives. just need 1-12lbs and 1-16lbs weights. more or less, how much do each of us gonna spend?

mtcable:
dear axua,
i mite b in mle dis wkend? can me and my buddy join d dive? wat time will u start on sat? we plan to do a day trip, 2 to 3 dives. just need 1-12lbs and 1-16lbs weights. more or less, how much do each of us gonna spend?
Susama kayo! Maraming space na sa bangka!

ps mas mura if you get the ala carte.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom