November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
there'll be a grown-ups boat and a kiddie boat i think... the big kids get to do the sombrero island sites and shark watching... the kiddies get to do 40 feet at the aquav house reef...

hahahahahahahaha!!!

Jag

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

shugar:
there'll be a grown-ups boat and a kiddie boat i think... the big kids get to do the sombrero island sites and shark watching... the kiddies get to do 40 feet at the aquav house reef...

hahahahahahahaha!!!

Jag

:cussing: I OBJECT!!! :17:

wala namang ganyanan... :17: wanna do sombrero :17: wanna see shark :17:

:help: can't someone watch over the 'kidder kids' :help:

you're being cruel 'cause you can't come :blahblah:

Can I still add one more?

Bruce Natividad - OW

He might pass by at the inuman later. Cya'll guys :)

Wow, that's a lot of people. Is possible to make the first dive all together so we can take a u/w banner pic?

chip104:
Wow, that's a lot of people. Is possible to make the first dive all together so we can take a u/w banner pic?

if we want to do an underwater group photo, I suggest we do it in Caban Cove at about 15 feet of water. After that we proceed to the dive per boat, then maybe meet again for SIT socials and food at kambingan. :)

meeting time at aquaventure at 730 am ok with everyone? We are a big group and its going to take us a bit of time to prepare and load on the boats.

Axua:
if we want to do an underwater group photo, I suggest we do it in Caban Cove at about 15 feet of water. After that we proceed to the dive per boat, then maybe meet again for SIT socials and food at kambingan. :)

meeting time at aquaventure at 730 am ok with everyone? We are a big group and its going to take us a bit of time to prepare and load on the boats.

im cool with that!

ishbaby:
who else is volunteering to dive with the rookies? hehe.
ako !!! i will baby sit sa house reef siguro or do a slight drift dive from koala to aquaventure at 25 ft.!!! :14:

^&#$%^@%!@ !!!!! nag cancel yung mga Intro and the other one na intro has changed flight sked, dadating daw ng nov. 12 6am SA AIRPORT !!!!!

if i wait for her, assuming she would like to still join (na susunduin ko pa sa airport).... that means we would arrive maybe 11am or 12 noon !!!! eh day trip lang .. kasi ...

else kung they all cancel to join PPD ako nalang and DM trainee .... i will baby sit the OW kids sa 40ft sa CABAN COVE !!!! :D

hardcore divers you OWE ME FOR BABY SITTNG !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom