November 12, 2005 - 2nd PPD DOR

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
You guys familiar with the movie OPEN WATER? That was a little freaky. Don't forget to count heads before sailing away ha . . . hehe.

heard it wasn't a very good movie so i didn't watch. haven't seen deep blue, either... so ish, wanna watch? :boings: just not sure if my cinema powers extend to sponsored ones, though. :14:

bcd1:
i'm envious... grrrr... i'll make sure i'm there next time....

that's okay. you'll make it to coron, anyway right? :)

ishbaby:
i guess the OWs would be separated from the advanced . . although Id love to go pasaway again.PLS. :p

aaaawwww.... can't go pasaway :06: besides not being confident enough, i'll be with 'kids'...

iris_ice:
heard it wasn't a very good movie so i didn't watch. haven't seen deep blue, either... so ish, wanna watch? :boings: just not sure if my cinema powers extend to sponsored ones, though. :14:

Hehe onga, when's it showing and where? We can actually catch it this sat somewhere in ortigas! :D

Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Mrs. Clgsamson - Nov. 11-12 (late check-in)
Spoon - Nov. 12
Mrs. Spoon - Nov. 12
Spoon guest 1- nov 12
Spoon guest 2-nov 12
Paolov - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 1 (Intro Dive) - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 2 (Intro Dive) - Nov. 12
Paolov guest 3 (Intro Dive) - Nov. 12
Paolov DMC - Nov. 12
Iris_Ice - Nov. 12
Chip - Nov. 12
Halthron - Nov. 12
Ish_baby - Nov. 12
Vanessa Vargas - Nov. 12
Kathy Gavile - Nov. 12
Diana Ranoa - Nov. 12
Matthew - Nov. 12
Midwestdvr - Nov. 12
Jai - Nov. 12

This is more-or-less the final list. No one else is doing a late check-in except for clgsamson and his wife. Guys this is a total of 18 divers (3 into dives). 6 divers per boat. This is too many divers plunging into just one divesite, I suggest we group ourselves into 3 boats and make separate dive plans. May I suggest that we group according to certification and experience so that everyone is happy with the dives. I am volunteering to DM for the least experienced group :).

thanks! would be nice if we can all dive together or swap divers bet diff dives

Back
Top Bottom