November 04 Dive Reports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebuddysean:
That was ultra zoomed in :) I was using the crop tool and I think it's way too close up. I think that is a cusk eel burrowed into the sand. I attached a more zoomed out shot. I think that was too tight...

Sean

Saw you take the shot. I was hopng you got it. Man it was a nice night to be in the water. Surf was so small I was in 4 ft of water and did't realize it until my fin broke the surface!! NO SURGE, GLASS CLEAR... Perfect

Terry

Went out to the secret spot again where I got two 6 1/2 pound bugs and my girlfriend got a 10 1/2 pound monster last month. We had zero vis today, so finding any bugs would be pure luck. I got lucky. Just as I was about to give up, I grabbed a 9 1/2# boy. Catching him was easy. Stuffing him in my normal size game bag was difficult. One of my buddies came home with an eleven pounder, but second place is OK with me. It beat my previous best by three pounds.
Depth; 82 fsw
Time; 61 minutes
Temp; 62F
Visibility;0-1 foot.

Wrinkles Dive Photo Report: 11/21/2004

1st Dive: Crescent Bay, Deadman's Reef
2nd Dive: Diver's Cove, Mermaid's Grotto.

Link: http://www.scubapost.net/gallery/wrinkles11212004

Too many pictures! Enjoy!

divebuddysean:
Wrinkles Dive Photo Report: 11/21/2004

1st Dive: Crescent Bay, Deadman's Reef
2nd Dive: Diver's Cove, Mermaid's Grotto.

Link: http://www.scubapost.net/gallery/wrinkles11212004

Too many pictures! Enjoy!

Thanks, Sean, for sharing your spectacular photos! You have a great eye...best juvenile garibaldi photos...period! Thanks for letting me re-live a fabulous day of diving.
Claudette :jump013:

MaxBottomtime:
Went out to the secret spot again where I got two 6 1/2 pound bugs and my girlfriend got a 10 1/2 pound monster last month. We had zero vis today, so finding any bugs would be pure luck. I got lucky. Just as I was about to give up, I grabbed a 9 1/2# boy. Catching him was easy. Stuffing him in my normal size game bag was difficult. One of my buddies came home with an eleven pounder, but second place is OK with me. It beat my previous best by three pounds.
Depth; 82 fsw
Time; 61 minutes
Temp; 62F
Visibility;0-1 foot.
SWEET!!!!!

Nice pictures and and equally nice time in the water. Great diving with you Sean.

Thanks guys! Sorry there were SOOO many pictures. Caludette, your enthusiasm is incredible! Melvin it's always a pleasure diving with you. I'm sorry you and ScottM had to wait for me, but very good job as dive buddies! I would have done a 3rd dive, but I was slightly sore, so had to pass :(

So where is the next Wrinkles Dive?

divebuddysean:
Thanks guys! Sorry there were SOOO many pictures. Caludette, your enthusiasm is incredible! Melvin it's always a pleasure diving with you. I'm sorry you and ScottM had to wait for me, but very good job as dive buddies! I would have done a 3rd dive, but I was slightly sore, so had to pass :(

So where is the next Wrinkles Dive?

(note - I posted a reply to this in the wrinkles november dive thread, recommending Malibu)

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom