Novae Products: 12W Dive LED Cree MC-E Dive Light 900 Lumens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I bought two of these from this vendor and my dive buddy had to use on as a primary light (his primary failed before starting the dive). It has a spot beam that is on par with dive rite led 700. Out of the water the beam appeared brighter than my LED 700. In the water the LED 700 had a bit more punch than this light. This light would work well as a primary (burn time would not allow you to dive it at full brightness for two dives) and it is an outstanding backup! We had a 75 minute run time and this light started to flicker at the end (batteries were giving out).

Definitely a good purchase.

Jotax

Any good dive pictures on hand? :D Pleasure doing business with you!

I've been diving this light for a few months and it's by far the brightest and best light I've ever used.
Burn time on high is about 2 hours.
If you're going to do more than one dive, buy extra batteries.
Extra batteries are inexpensive with two costing anywhere from $5-$10 each
For the price, I promise, you won't regret making this purchase.
I purchased mine directly from the manufacturer in China and it took 4 weeks to recieve mine.
If this seller can get it to you quicker, I'd buy from him.
The price is about the same.
I thik I paid right around $90.00 USD for mine.

OK, folks, my bad.
Not the exact same light I have.
Here's the link to the one have.
Almost the same but not quite.Mine is 900 lumen...not 700.
Again, these guys take forever to get the light to you......soooo.

Diving Cree SSC-P7-C-SXO 3-Mode 900-Lumen LED Flashlight Kit (2*18650/4*CR123A/4*16340) [E25077] : BestOfferBuy.com, Buy DVD, Shop for PC accessories, Discount MP3 Players, Bargain Deal for Surveillance Equipment, Cheap R4 for NDS, X-sim Unlock

It's the same light. Manufacturer specs are 900 lumens, but I have many customers who have tested these at 700 lumens. For the sake of honesty and just to be safe, I listed the specs at 700 lumens. All our lights are shipped via USPS Priority Mail (estimated 2-3 days) from Los Angeles, CA so no need to wait 4 weeks! Also, in the event that something goes wrong, it is easier to handle exchanges here than overseas. Not to mention, we reimburse for shipping as opposed to paying $30-$40 to ship back the light. Imo, it's well worth the extra dollars!

so does your light have any trouble regarding flooding or having to do some modding to the light like mentioned in this post? Have you thought about selling these to dive shops for a lower price per the bulk?

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/basic-scuba-discussions/313670-recreational-dive-light-manufacturers-behind-times.html

I've sold these dive lights for quite some time now and I've NEVER heard anything of that nature. (IF) anything of that nature occurs, I will of course exchange the product because I have stated that it will not mold, rust, or flood (within 100 meters) and I stand behind my products! Also, if there are dive shops that are interested in carrying these lights, I do have a very, very nice price for bulk orders. :D

I received my light yesterday and can't wait to get it in the water. It IS bright, at least on land, and I do like the spill over. My other LED light has too concentrated a beam for a good night dive light. I would prefer a positive click lock on the switch, but will reserve judgement until I try it at depth.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom